Yeah, so I didn’t pay that much attention to new music this year. I moved to Spain and continued teaching English as a Foreign Language despite really wanting to. I guess I ended up concentrating more on studying spanish and napping in my free time rather than staying up on new stuff. Not to mention I can’t go to shows on a “regular basis” in Spain. To help myself feel less out of the loop, here is my list of favorites from what I did manage to stay on top of.
1. Hot Water Music - Exister
2. Title Fight - Floral Green
3. Cheap Girls - Giant Orange
4. Murder by Death - Bitter Drink, Bitter Moon
5. Magnetic Fields - Love at the Bottom of the Sea